Thirst🍸Day Shadeeeeeeeeee

Happy Thursday Y'all!!!!!! Hope everyone has been having a good week! School has started now! Get ya knowledge up! For everybody starting this work week strong and positive don't worry this week is almost over and you're a step closer to your success! 
Image result for bottle popping gif


Major Shade πŸ‘€
Nicki Minaj has been on the news since she just released her #Queen album. Then has been doing interviews exposing a lot of secrets, he said she said, and facts. For me personally the #Queen album is alright. It's shocking because I like Nicki Minaj and her music and the way she does her futures with other artists. Also, she has been different ever since Cardi B has become more popular. Nicki sweating? i would say just a little.....
I feel like she is pulling a stunt with all the interviews promoting her album. She was recently MIA and now she's out and causing all sorts mess. Safaree beef is back up and running.... 
I think it was unnecessary for her to speak on that but everything happens for a reason and look Safaree secured his bag with his hair Dr. situation HHHHEEEEEEYYYYYY, can't hate on that. 
Does Nicki have a agenda though? because now some Love&HIPHOP cast members are commenting on the beef or intervening.   Now Now Now  maybe certain things to be addressed or backed up but either way for me its a bad look. Drama always lurrrrrks but I'd prefer to let go and keep it moving and making a brand better than letting negative interviews cause drama but hey we all don't have the same zen✨
Either way on a positive note, good luck to Nicki and her #Queen album, and hopefully it'll all work out. 
Just dropping that Celeb TEA ☕🐸


Mercury Retrograde
Image result for mercury retrograde
Now I'm a person that is big on astrology and zodiac signs and i feel like it's pretty accurate. If you aren't into astrology, i suggest you get into it! You be amazed on how you can analyze some body's traits just by there zodiac sign! You also understand why you get along with certain people or how you can manage to get along with everyone because you know that bit of information. Kinda life changing and interesting! 
What is Mercury Retrograde? 
The term “retrograde” is defined as directed or moving backwards. Therefore, technically speaking, Mercury retrograde means that the planet Mercury appears to be traveling from east to west, contrary to its standard west-to-east orbit through the stars. Retrograde happens to all visible planets. This phenomenon is one of the few that affects everyone in a fairly uniform way, and its effects are always obvious. Once you begin to pay attention to how events in your life change during these phases, you will soon see how important it is to take note of them. Keeping track of Mercury retrograde periods can allow you to increase your productivity and avoid at least some of the frustration they can bring about. 
Astrology has taught me how important it is to invest in yourself and well being #SELFLOVE

Whats Important When Mercury Rules? 
Mercury rules all types of communication, including listening, speaking, learning, reading, editing, researching, negotiating, selling, and buying. Mercury also rules all formal contracts and agreements, as well as important documents such as book manuscripts or term papers, agreements, deeds, contracts, leases, wills, and so forth.
Why does this happen? When a planet retrogrades, astrologically it is in a resting or sleeping state. Therefore, while Mercury naps, the activities that it governs don’t have the benefit of a well-functioning, wide-awake planet to supervise them. Expect a certain way to be the total opposite!

Do's & Don'ts During Retrograde 
Don’t make any important moves when Mercury is retrograde. Nothing will be settled successfully for the future during these periods anyway, you will find it nearly impossible to nail down a plan. During a retrograde period, it is hard to get decisions from others. Even if a decision is made, it will be subject to change, either just after Mercury turns to direct motion or much later.
Patience is key! Learn to meditate during this time. 
Trust the process you are on and don't rush into something serious at this moment.  
Astrology Tea ☕
Make-up Remover Wipes Situation πŸ’†πŸ’§πŸ™‹
Recently I've been trying 3 types of make-up wipes....
I think it's better to cleanse your skin instead but i also understand that sometimes we just want the make-up off and head straight to bed! 
I've been doing a little research and these are the three that are trendy 
Image result for burt's bees wipesImage result for make up remover wipesImage result for dollar tree makeup remover wipes
REVIEW↓↓↓↓
Image result for horn gif
↓ My true honesty ↓
  1. Burts Bees: Burts Bees is a good brand! i love there lip balms. I came across there wipes and i like the selection it gives you. Burts Bees does not only offer you one selection but SIX! They also have the selection suitable for your skin type which is important. For a person that is not aware of their skin type and choose the opposite one suitable for them, it can cause break outs and irritation to your skin. I chose pomegranate one because it's for normal to oily skin and i have a combination but I'm mostly oily πŸ˜“. I liked this brand for my skin because it would remove my make-up and it didn't cause breakouts for me. Yes the smell that it comes in is pomegranate and the wipe of wet texture was great. I can say i would use this again.
  2. Garnier SkinActive: I did not like this brand at all for my face. It does offer other selections but with my luck they only had Sensitive skin and this is a review. I do tend to have sensitive skin when I'm having a beach day or pool day.... Florida weather gets you for your money for sure. I had breakouts on my upper cheeks and i didn't feel confident with my skin which is crazy because I'm usually super confident about my skin but definitely was not feeling these skin wipes. Also it could've been the type of wipe. The other thing i did not like was how the wipe seemed like it dried up so fast as I'm using and removing my make-up. So that was uncomfortable. This brand does have charcoal wipes that are made for oily skin types so I'm going to be trying them soon since everyone deserves second chances. 
  3. Retinol Make-Up Remover Wipes: Don't judge but we do have budget ballers in the building.... I came across these wipes online but also discovered they are sold at Dollar Tree which its 1$!! Hey Hey Hey. Sometimes people can't afford those other cleansing wipes because they run on a tight budget and there is nothing wrong with that. So i was intrigued and bought it. They only come in two selections which is Retinol Wipes or Collagen Wipes but both are for make-up removing. I chose retinol wipe because retinol can pretty much be suitable for any skin type. research over the past 30 years has shown that retinol can tackle multiple dermatological concerns, including acne, wrinkles, and rough or discoloration. Not bad for a single active ingredient. Well these cleansing wipes are great. They have a good wet texture and they aren't super drying when in use and with one wipe most of my make-up was removed. My skin after did not feel stripped of dryness. Not bad for a dollar tree brand. Ultimately these are a thumbs up but it wouldn't be bad to have these as back ups but for a lifestyle use I'd probably use these from time to time but not my everyday go to. 

Like i said Make-up remover wipes are good to have. But i do suggest its good to do a cleanse after using wipes just for that support and having your face and neck fully cleaned. 
This are my reviews with these cleansing wipes. 
Comment and let me know if you've tried any of these and your experiences or cleansing wipes you'd like me to review!


My INSPO Jam 🎡🎡🎡🎡
CREEK BOYS 
Image result for creek boys boss right now

Feeling the Creek Boys and their song #BossRightNow 
Check them out!
This song gets me inspired because we all deserve to be our own boss ! 
the Baltimore group take the idea of the rap group to a new place: They call themselves a “trap choir” and have a highly choreographed flow that’s punctuated by sweet harmonies and gospel-like spirit. Their new song, “Boss Right Now,” is their version of a festive rap carol, and it's all about the virtues of looking out for number one. While lyrics like, “You shine, I shine, and ain’t nobody gonna take mine,” may look dull on the page, when sung in unison, they have a charming energy. Combined with a beat of synthesized church bells, hard snares, snappy 808s, and resounding bass, “Boss Right Now” has all the hallmarks of a slapper, despite somewhat generic lyrics celebrating the spoils of success in the game. Still, when the Creek Boyz sing about their glow up, you’ll want to join in the celebration, too.


Thank you for viewing my blog and being updated on different topics and trends πŸ’•

Thursday Shade☕🐸  issssssa E N D 

Check out my next blog on Fashion Tuesdays 

Follow Me on My IG Page @ovoxobriii_

Follow me on my Snap @Berna143

Follow Me on Twitter @ovoxo_berna

 Like, Comment, & Share ❤

p.s. if you would like a topic to be discussed



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wednesday Wave :VB

Friday Here !