Fashion Tuesdays ๐Ÿ‘œ๐Ÿ‘

Hello Everyone! Hope you had a good weekend and already kicking this week's a$$ ! 
So let's jump right into Fashion Tuesdays !!!! 


Fanny Pack Back For Revenge ?

Image result for 2018 fanny packImage result for 2018 fanny pack

Image result for 2018 fanny packImage result for 2018 fanny pack

Honestly I'm into the fanny packs but ones that are stylish or even designer. 
I feel like it's a great fashion accessory. 
It can be super stylish even when you want to be basic. 
plus anything important can be super easy access. 
The fanny pack has really evolved and I'm glad it's making a comeback.
Fanny packs have always been around but lately it's been catching my attention because now a days they are being used in another different way such as the second picture to the right. 
I dig all of it. 

Fanny Packs back then

Image result for fanny pack back thenImage result for fanny pack back then
Image result for fanny pack back then
Back then they were really plain. Back then for me they reminded me of like always having one for vacation so you have everything important. They didn't really grab my attention. But now we are in a different era and just like everything old fashion evolves. 
I mean who can agree? 

DM or Comment & Let me know how you feel????!!!!


I'm Cringing๐Ÿ’…

recently this... i don't know if it's a trend ? sheeeeesh I hope not but hey everyone has there prefrence of being different especially when it comes to their nails. 
Are you feeling this live 'ant' nail set?
↓↓↓↓↓
Image result for ant nailsImage result for ant nails
Image result for ant nails

First of all is this animal cruelty?
๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•
First of all this is a crazy idea. 
Second this isn't cute to me.
third let's just throw it in the trash
 ๐Ÿšฎ๐Ÿšฎ๐Ÿšฎ๐Ÿšฎ๐Ÿšฎ๐Ÿšฎ
But it is creative but creative in a creepy way.
I don't know what was going on in her head but if it makes you happy then why not? 
Issssssssa HELL NO for me! 
What ya'll think??? 
she should've went this way
Image result for ant nails

Are you with me or not?



SKIN CARE๐Ÿ’†


Inflammaging (inflammation + aging) : Rapid aging, along with advance photoaging, will have higher inflammatory markers than someone with less aging.
Skin Care is HIGHLY important, diet is important, UV protection as well, and STRESS.
Inflammaging is caused by different factors. 
With improper care this can be summed up. 
It does not matter what age you are but if you don't care of your skin, and body you will age like there is no tomorrow especially with no UV Protection ( no sun protection) 

Skin Care 
  1. Appropriate Cleanser to skin type 
  2. Toner (if cleanser or next product is not ph balance) 
  3. mild exfoliant (once-twice a week) 
  4. Mask (optional) (not daily) 
  5. eye cream (MUST) 
  6. Serum 
  7. appropriate moisturizer 
  8. Sun protection (daily) 

This easy step process will help you maintain your skin but it is HIGHLY important to still make the time to see a professional Esthetician to further your skin needs.



๐ŸŽต๐ŸŽถ๐‡€๐†พ๐†”๐†•๐…ข๐… ๐…ก
↑↑↑UP NOW ↑↑↑

Image result for saweetie up now

Now my first blog i dedicated the music part towards Saweetie.
Saweetie is an up coming rapper.
Her sound is boujiee
I love her music and she does it cute. 
Definitely love her fashion and everything that comes with her. 
She recently signed with Warner Bro's Records.
Yeah Sisssss get secure the COIN$$$$
Up Now is her new single featuring G-Eazy & Rich The Kid 
Check it out!!! 


"I love me a real nigga, fuck the clowns
Fresh wax, Gucci down, when my man's in town
For the haters, you don't wanna fuck with me (nope)
You can never stunt on me (mmm, mmm)
You still promote for the free
Now I only post for a fee (uh huh)
All my niggas stay prepared, all my partnas with the shits
So all they ask is when and where
Call 'em up, nigga where you at? I'm there"



ISSSSSSA WRAP! 
Hope you enjoyed and i appreciate the click and viewing ๐Ÿ’•








Check out my next blog on thursday shade๐Ÿธ☕
Follow Me on My IG Page @ovoxobriii_
Follow me on my Snap @Berna143
Follow Me on Twitter @ovoxo_berna
 Like, Comment, & Share ❤
p.s. if you would like a topic to be discussed

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wednesday Wave :VB

Friday Here !