Tea Time

Thursday Shade☕🐸

Shade Or Beef?πŸ‘€πŸ” 

Thursday shade I'm bringing up the rap beef that's been happening.... happening as in Cardi B deleting her Insta. 
I fck w/ Cardi B ! I feel like she is a dope artist and she is an example that you can go from eating tuna sandwiches to walking red carpets. I feel like she receives a lot of hate because she is very blunt about things and she is not scared to show her true personality unlike other artist.  It's also annoying that most people knock her for being a stripper, like the stripper card gets really old and most strippers are successful #Dont@Me ! 
But recently it has gotten a bit much. A bit much as in Azealia Banks, it is really unnecessary for this so called rapper to (i think she is irrelevant but hey we all have our own opinions) keep stirring up the pot for no reason. I strongly believe she is a lowkey fan but a hater at the same time. 
This is how I'm taking it, Cardi B has everything that Azealia has ever wanted but not getting it and is doing this all for attention. 
Azealia wants to preach about how much more smarter she is but if she was really smart she'd just leave pregnant Cardi B alone!   Enough said. 
Image result for cardi bImage result for azealia banksπŸ’
Who's Side Are You On? 
Comment below & let ya gurrrrrrrl know☕


The F e e l i n g 
Gianni Bini Mckaria Nubuck Leather Block Heel Dress SandalsGianni Bini Starlitez Jeweled Flat SandalsGianni Bini Gemella Jeweled Suede Slide Sandals
How about these shoes ?
2 Words #GianniBini 
I have to give this to my man! He actually put me on Gianni Bini!
As you can tell or aleady know I'm obsessed w/ nude colors.
I chose these 3 women's footwear because this is something i would wear and coincidence that it matches the rompers i chose for my last blog? Universe is looking outπŸ‘ 
1st Shoe: already have this in my shopping cart πŸ˜€
i like over the strap shoe (only if its single), i find it very classy and it can almost match with everything from high maintenance to street wear. I believe they have this shoe in black as well. 
Plus the heel is giving me leverage because i don't like my heels to be skinny/thin.

2nd Shoe: I love a fancy sandal because you can be dressy or regular, shmegular day to day.

3rd Shoe: Slides have been trending for a while now. They are super easy wear but laid back and can be extra or simple. #Sold

Unfortunately the Gianni Bini's that i purchased happen to not be on the site but i fell inlove w/ mine because they remind me of the Yeezy4 High heel
↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓

Image result for yeezy heel 

Vibes til i die ✨✨✨✨✨


Battles of the Battles : 
Who wore it better ??!!
↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓
Image result for kris cosmeticsImage result for jlo dinero

Dont ever play yourself  #BlessUp 
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ i literally died. 



SKIN CARE 
Fact: Good skin care and healthy lifestyle choices can help delay natural aging and prevent various skin problems.

-Avoid strong soaps. Strong soaps and detergents can strip oil from your skin. Instead, choose mild cleansers.
-Pat dry. After washing or bathing, gently pat or blot your skin dry with a towel so that some moisture remains on your skin.
-Moisturize dry skin. If your skin is dry, use a moisturizer that fits your skin type. For daily use, consider a moisturizer that contains SPF.
πŸ’†πŸ’†πŸ’†πŸ’†πŸ’†πŸ’†πŸ’†πŸ’†
FYI : Your skin is the largest organ of the body and this organ must be carefully taken care of just like the others. 


N E W N E W πŸ”
Image result for kali uchis
I discovered Kali Uchis when i was watching 2018 Coachella Live.
i instantly like her music and her visuals. 
She gives me like this hippie vibe but mixed w/ latina. 
Latinas have always killed the game and we aren't going anywhere ;)
I have two favorite tracks that i like from her →→ Nuestro Planeta ft Reykon &  After The Storm ft Tyler the creator ♪♪♪♫♫♫♫♫♪♪♪♪
Image result for kali uchis nuestro planeta
Check her Out ! 

Thursday Shade☕🐸  issssssa E N D 

Check out my next blog on thursday shade🐸☕

Follow Me on My IG Page @ovoxobriii_

Follow me on my Snap @Berna143

Follow Me on Twitter @ovoxo_berna

 Like, Comment, & Share ❤

p.s. if you would like a topic to be discussed



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Wednesday Wave :VB

Friday Here !