Thursday Shade 🐸☕

SHADE SHADE SHADE & SERIOUS BEEF !πŸ‘Š

Image result for drake and pusha t beef
Hip Hop Culture is rattled and so many people picking and choosing who they are siding with. 
First of all, TEAM DRAKE ALL DAY! I DON'T SWITCH UP ! OVO GANG. 
Pusha T came for murder, basically and exposed Drake. Though Pusha's diss track is forever going down in rap history he came thru for his!!! I respect a man that defends their girl/team  and that's actually a line you don't cross period. I actually like Pusha's music and his new Daytona Album. I just think it's crazy how this beef is going about. This is a touchy subject because it's just so many shots. Like where to start?  Always two sides to a story so..... I' m still here waiting for drake's response! Drizzzy always comes back so I'll just be 
⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓
Image result for homer simpson hiding
Let's see where this goes !
Comment & let me know what's your opinion on this beef!!!

Steve Madden On My Feet 
I've recently been rocking my Steve Madden sandals
Image result for steve madden rhinestone sandals
This is part of my summer wear for 2K18! 
I really like the classy-ness that it's giving me. 
I've been mixing and matching my outfits w/ these shoes because it can match with mostly anything except for pajamas. 
But i have been wearing this diamond necklace so that the top matches the bottom. 
EX: Image result for  rhinestone curved necklace
The jewelry with these Steve Maddens just makes your whole attire come together. 
Super important to match accord-ling. 

This is an example of an outfit that I wore to an occasion with my Steve Maddens
Image result for black romper off the shoulders
If you buy sandals with jewels or rhinestones, i suggest always have the jewelry match your wear and make the outfit a wild card. 

NEW NEW 
I'am trying to cop these new Steve Maddens because it gives me this beachy vibe and black can match with anything so it makes these shoes useful instead of hiding in the closet. 
Image result for steve madden sandals
Steve Madden has a majority of shoes out which why it makes me a fan of his. 
I like the style in every genre of shoe he makes and has been a designer for a long while now. 
He'll never fall off for me. 
I'm growing my collection slowly πŸ˜‰


Trend or No Trend ?
This nail instagram pic came about and now girls are using a wire for their nails 😩
Image result for nail wire trend
Image result for nail wire trendImage result for nail wire trendImage result for nail wire trend
Ideally it's not for me.
I see this trend dominating the video vixen scene or more a met gala trend and even in photo shoots for more detailed references. 
It is unique but for me I could not rock the wire everyday and it doesn't go right with my profession. 
Issssssa no for me. 

Are you feeling the wire or nah?


SKIN CARE
Topic: Microdermabrasion
Out of all the skin care treatments there is, I absolutely love getting microdermabrasion  done.
Benefits: Exfoliation 
Improves Skin Tone/ Skin Texture
Reduces Pigmentation lesions
Superficial Acne Scare
Triggers Collagen Production
Facial Rejuvenation

Microdermabrasion is a physical exfoliation getting rid of the dead skin cells and increasing the cell turnover.
I usually get crystal microdermabrasion because I feel it gives me better results but diamond is just as great. It's really up to your skin analysis. 
It is super important to know that you must have the after care post treatment. Having a post skin care regimen is beneficial because it helps the healing process and you're closer to your results. 
You get what you pay for so please be selective in what the treatment offers you. 
You want the treatment that is also giving you the mechanical exfoliation from AHA's 
but you also want hydrating/soothing products to recover your skin after the microdermabrasion passes.
MOST IMPORTANT : please please please wear sun protection consistently after a microdermabrasion treatment.πŸ”‘πŸ”‘πŸ”‘πŸ”‘πŸ”‘πŸ”‘πŸ”‘

Throw BACK

Trillville- Some Cut πŸ”Š


What it is hoe, ah what's up (what's up)
Can a nigga get in them guts (them guts)
Cut you up like you ain't been cut (been cut)
Show your ass how to really catch a nut (oh yeah yeah)
Well give me you number and I'll call (I'll call)
And I'll follow that ass in the mall (in the mall)
Take you home, let you juggle my balls (my balls)
While I'm beatin' and tearin' down your walls (oh yeah)

Image result for Trillville- Some Cut gif
Oldie but goodie ! This is a throwback and still has a tone to it.
I recently saw a meme of a praying mantis rocking side to side while this song is in the background and it had me lmao ! 
Its all over twitter check it out!

Thursday Shade☕🐸  issssssa E N D 

Check out my next blog on thursday shade🐸☕

Follow Me on My IG Page @ovoxobriii_

Follow me on my Snap @Berna143

Follow Me on Twitter @ovoxo_berna

 Like, Comment, & Share ❤

p.s. if you would like a topic to be discussed

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wednesday Wave :VB

Friday Here !