Long Break, Ready !

Fashion Tuesdays Are Backkkkkk Okurrrrrr


I'm Back and BETTER!
I took a long break from blogging since i was chasing my education and preparing myself for my profession and on my parentingπŸ’
⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇

Dripppp Drippp This Summa 2k18 

Now summer is approaching and my favorites are rompers, tank bodysuits and shorts.
I like this combination for the summer because its easy and helllllllo its HOT πŸ”₯ and i mean LIT erly  ☀
Now if your like me that lives in a hot and humid climate, you for sure do not want your body covered up. Tan Lines 2018 is the vibe. 

Check out my selection #Summa2k18 
Image result for 2018 spring rompersImage result for 2018 spring rompersImage result for 2018 spring rompers
These rompers i chose because i love colors that are brown to nude but i am not big fan or floral or how can i say ghetto floral lol. But i still chose floral because i feel like its coming back this year. Plus this floral looks boujee. Now with rompers its a all purpose occasion wear unless your hiking or running for your life 🀣 all jokes aside you can magically throw on some heels or nice sandals either way itll go. 

Image result for tank bodysuitImage result for tank bodysuitImage result for tank bodysuit

Image result for ripped shorts for womenImage result for camo ripped shortsImage result for jean shorts for women
For Bodysuits i chose Basic solid colors because i feel thats more Women like. These are my favorite because its simple and it can define your curves. Ain't nothing wrong with being curvy and BODY'ing the scene. 
To go with the bodysuits i chose these shorts that are ripped, camo , and high wasted. I like the rip because it just gives you that beach babe look plus every time i hit the beach or the water i throw on my ripped shorts because its a vibe and its gon' be hot as helllllll. 
Camo is my thing! Anyone that is close to me knows i live for the camo green and style. I even G out my daughter in camo 🀘 There is no going wrong with camo because you can blend it well with a solid color and if you see the selection i have you can  mix and match the entire selection that i have chosen. 
Reminder➡ I always like to wear my dad caps! I like to protect my face from getting further sun damage. I kinda have a dad cap collection that i am growing but if i had to choose dad caps to wear with these outfits I'd ..................
Image result for dad capsImage result for dad capsImage result for yankee dad caps

Festival Season is Approaching 🌈⚡

Its honestly been a long minute since I've done a festi appearance.
God bless the souls that make EDM/Trap experiences not regretfulπŸ––
I have been looking online and I am starting to see a trend that I lowkey want to try.

Image result for trend glitter bootyπŸ‘€
GLITTER BOOTY WAAASSSSUUUPPPPP
I'm down for this trend! It actaully changes the scene and I'm sure it has been around but it's now coming to my attention.
I would so do camo booty shorts w/ gold glitter surrounding the booty and legs.
I really want to see this trend be more popular !
#GlitterBootiesMatter
I'm kinda over the fur bottoms ......... plus glitter just makes you feel so extra.... I mean we all have that groove when we just want to be extra.
Let me know what you think and if you do this trend for a festi, tag me ❣


E Y E B R O W Art

Dedicating Eyebrows of the day to myself πŸ’…
 I have a long history, but I'm sure we all do.
I've gone from slim thick, thin, to just RIGHT brows.
It has been a long journey to what a master piece my brows are now πŸ˜‚
No b.s. my mom started doing my brows at 3teen. All the hispanic mothers were brutal because i hadn't had my quince yet or reached the appropriate age. Me and my mom didn't care tho. I'm actually glad she did it when she did because i became obsessed w/ how my eyebrows would look.
How obsessed was I? Like serious! I had went to a bootcamp when iwas 6teen because ... thats another story but let me tell you how down this girl was.... This girl OMG forever my battle buddy but my friend Memory, I like to call her memmy. So being in a bootcamp is extremely strict. Your literally a boy up in there. But when we had community service, we legit would try to find thread from a sewing accessory. My girl knew how to thread!!! So we would find thread and we legit were hiding from cadre because we would be in so much trouble if we got caught. So SHOUTOUT to Memmy! Girl held down my eyebrows in bootcamp! then......
My brows were a disgrace when i went to the chinos. Worst decision i ever made in my life and i have a lot of people i know say the exact thing.
My mom would tweeze them but then I ended cutting her off lol.
i actaully hated tweezing my brows, so you want to know what i was doing ????
i used to get a a cotton swab and facial nair.... I would lineup my brows, get the areas i wanted gone! i did this for a good solid 3yrs up until i left it on for to long and burnt myself. Then i went back to tweezing. The struggle is real and your eyebrows are the nipples to your face.
Honest to god eyebrows can make or break you.
I encourage women that are not so great w/ doing there eyebrows to seek a professional that specializes brows.

Before (Chino Era)







Even Teddy was like "😨" lmao




After (Strong 3yrs of outgrowing) 




πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯


I've come a long wayyyyy and I'm a professional when it comes to eyebrows. I'm licensed to finess brows so hit your girl up ! πŸ˜‰

SOUNDVIBE 🎡🎢

Image result for khalid otw

SOUND Vibes is dedicated to this guy!
I'm currently obsessed w/ his song OTW featuring T.Y. Dolla$$ & 6LACK
Its a banger for me & showing him support since a came up in El Paso, Tx !
I got love for El paso but also upcoming artist.
Listen &Vibe out ✌🎢


Fashion Tuesday isssssa wrap! 
Check out my next blog on thursday shade🐸☕
Follow Me on My IG Page @ovoxobriii_
Follow me on my Snap @Berna143
Follow Me on Twitter @ovoxo_berna
 Like, Comment, & Share ❤
p.s. if you would like a topic to be discussed







Comments

  1. "Eyebrows are nipples to your face" ����❤

    I loved it all Bri!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're truly amazing girl! Proud!❤������

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Wednesday Wave :VB

Friday Here !