Thursday Slay

Thursday Slay
- Nude is the new Black -

Image result for nude colors"

Every season, there is a new style. Some styles stay some style go. I can admit the colour nude needs to stay. You can never have enough nudes whether it be clothing, make-up, shoes, bags, decor it's just a colour that blends with everything like black.
I get so attached to nude lip colors, like that is my go to and my style.
Nude is much brighter and feminine than black - perfect for this summer. It can be worn with all other colours and look great and it is just as versatile as black. A full nude ensemble is neutral, yet sexy and classy, subtle but always eye-catching. Kim Kardashian is of course huge style inspiration for this trend - she is the queen of the nude look! She plays around with all different shades, mixing with greys and khakis to achieve a tonal look, silhouettes fitting like a second layer of skin.

Nude Looks
Image result for kim kardashian nude looks"Image result for kim kardashian nude looks"Image result for kim kardashian nude looks"Image result for kim kardashian nude looks 2019"
Image result for nude looks 2019"Image result for nude style looks 2019"
The nude colour vibe will never go out of style as it is easy and versatile yet elegant. Adding this into your wardrobe can definitely be a winner-winner. I have a couple of nude colours in my closet, stay tuned to see the nude looks I try on myself. 








Stay Tuned for Fashion Tuesdays 



Follow Me on My personal IG Page @beausocietybriii_

Follow me on Blog Insta @beau_society 

 Like, Comment, & Share ❤


p.s. if you would like a topic to be discussed or would like to collaborate DM me. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wednesday Wave :VB

Friday Here !