I'm Back!


Happy 2020

Image result for 2020 gif"


Hey guys! It's been long overdue since i've released a blog. I needed this long break to reevaluate life and it was the best decision because it's led me into a new perspective. I was going through a  change like a whole 360. 2018 was a really negative year for me and I really had to step back when 2019 came. I'am super grateful for this past year because it has really changed my life and the way i think now. I've met awesome human beings on the internet and have helped my journey. 

 I found out a way to be more positive and affirm myself to better days. I cut attachments that weren't serving me no good. I'm here to blossom! 


on that note, every week I'll be releasing blogs on Fashion Tuesdays, Wednesday Wave, Thursday Slay ✨✨✨✨✨


This year will be exciting for the blog! A few collaborations are in the works! I definitely want to bring good vibes and that is why i chose to change thursdays name. Thursday Shade used to be the name but shade was like last decade, not inspiring and gossipy which is not where my head space is at coming into this new decade. I've been reset and recharged and ready for this blogging journey again. I also want to support small businesses, upcoming influencers, entrepreneurs. I want everybody to win so let this be the year !

Starting the week of with a lil update from 2019 💋
✨✨✨✨









There's my little life update. super grateful for 2019. Here's to new decade.
check me out for tomorrow's wednesday wave.

Stay Tuned 



Follow Me on My personal IG Page @beausocietybriii_

Follow me on Blog Insta @beau_society 

 Like, Comment, & Share ❤


p.s. if you would like a topic to be discussed or would like to collaborate DM me. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wednesday Wave :VB

Friday Here !