Review

- FASHION TUESDAY -

Image result for fashion art

Good day my viewers !
Hope all is well and we are kicking this week's ass already!
Today's blog is about a review and my experience at the Orlando Outlet Mall.
but first ....


ISSSSA Vision 

Outlet Look

Check out this week's fashion vision board!
Now this look was inspired by a street casual look.
Now if i were shopping this is definitely what i would be wearing just because its casual and I'm always on a hunt for deals when I'm shopping.
Basic colors for the shirts because gray and white can pretty much match with anything and that's what you want something easy so you can hit the road and enjoy your time out.
In a way shopping for me is like a stress reliever lol just because you're getting something for yourself or spoiling a loved one.
I chose nike because that's one of my favorite brands when wearing sneakers.
Denim on Denim.
Shades because you know there will be shade thrown around.
Crossbody bags are my favorite right now because I'm a mom and i need something that can hang on and not be such of a big deal.
I don't do big bags anymore because they aren't convenient for me but I will always like that style just not right now.




Orlando International Premium Outlets


Image result for orlando outlet

SO i gotta give it to my bestie Mandy because she literally put me on.
We spent a day out in Orlando mind you we live like about thirty to forty minutes away but with traffic not on your side it can take about an hour or an hour and a half.
Parking was garbage and hard to find unless $$$$$$
I absolutely liked the Orlando Outlets.
I was able to find my daughter, bae, and me some clothes.
Almost every store we walked in had some sort of sales.
Clearance was BOMB.
It wasn't like if you go to a regular mall and you check out the clearance rack and there is basically nothing but the universe was on our side.
That day Adidas was popping but that's because there entire store was seventy percent off and that's a deal.  No way in hell i was going to stand in that line with a toddler, save it for next time.
Victoria Secret was good but i felt like the ones in the mall are better but you'd find the deals better at the Orlando outlet. I purchased a bra for $20 and usually they are more $$$ and the steal was a great one because the material felt nice and i know this will last me a while like my other ones.  For underwear there wasn't really options to me it looked festive or easy access panties but i did cop me two g-strings hey hey hey!
For the most part this adventure was worth it and i enjoyed looking around and seeing the types of merchandise every retailer be selling. I definitely want to go back !


First Quarter Moon In Capricorn

Image result for First Quarter Moon In Capricorn
Observe how your goals that are financial in action meet with your inner richness that bestows more wealth from the quest rather than the reward. Radiate your energy. 
Last new moon which was October 8th, meant planning,plotting and sketching your dream/goal. Being First quarter moon in capricorn means seriously commiting to those projects, sketches, plans. Capricorns energy is meant to unleash our ambitions and making moves so that our dreams/goals come forward. 
This is the time to take REAL action for what you want your future to be like. 
Radiate your energy with positive affirmations tonight when you go to sleep. 



MIA♫♪♬

Image result for mia drake gifs

Drake recently released a new song w/ Bad Bunny.
Its A banger and especially for the Hispanic community.
Drake sings in spanish the whole time and Bad Bunny as usual doing his thing for another classic.
I thought this collaboration was dope.
Now the game has changed and i wonder if there will be any more rappers trying to go this route!
I absolutely HERE FOR THIS





Check out my next blog on thursday shade🐸☕ 
Follow Me on My IG Page @beausocietybriii_
Follow me on my Snap @Berna143
Follow Me on Twitter @ovoxo_berna
 Like, Comment, & Share ❤
p.s. if you would like a topic to be discussed

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wednesday Wave :VB

Friday Here !