#FT

Fashion Tuesday✨


Stripe Vibe or Ditch The Stripes? 


Stripes have been on my mind lately, for about 3 weeks now. I actually had a Sweet16 event and i was so last minute w/ my outfit (like always). As i was shopping I came across two striped outfits that were jumpsuits. I was digging it but i tried it on and i didn't like it. I like the stripes but i need to search other stores for different options. I like the stripe vibe because i feel like its been out of style or it hasn't been as trendy. 
But i chose these three photos because i like the visuals it is giving me.

Details ✅
1st Photo: I like the two piece set i feel like its a soft neutral gray w/ white, which can be blendable for anybody. The top can be easily changed to a solid white,gray, or black color.
I would replace the jewelry to a body necklace chain. Stud diamond earrings. 
Ex: Image result for body chain jewelry


As far as shoes 

Being Extra: For heels I'm feeling a translucent strap heel or a Gray strap heel to bring out the stripes more.

Ex:Image result for translucent heel
Ex 2:Image result for gray heel


Calm Cool & Collective: You can easily switch this look up with sandals. I always like options and there's nothing wrong w/ wanting to be comfortable but average πŸ’
Again I'm going with a gray sandal. 
Ex:Image result for gray sandal with bow
I had seen a similar shoe like this at JC Pennys and i absolutely fell in love because duhhh it feels like a slide or its actually a slide but it's still cute w/ the bow on top. 

2nd Photo: Obsessed with camo green or green in general and my viewers know by now πŸ˜‚ 
It has dark camo green and a light camo green with white stripes. I also like how the bathing suit has fabric crossing the upper arm. This bikini is super cute. The skirt goes along great because this can be for the beach, or a pool party if you want to show up looking flyyyyyyyyπŸ‘€ 
I do not necessary like the shoes. I would change the shoes to beach sandals that are nude or the same came green shown on the picture. 
Ex:Image result for nude beach shoes
Other than that i really like how the stripes are presented and how its giving me those feels where water is going to be the location πŸ“πŸŒŠ

3rd Photo: I'm going to be honest this two-piece set looks like "Whatever happens in Vegas stays in Vegas" Vegas vibes for sure  or pool party. I like this suit because of the tan nude color w/ white strip.
I would add a hip chain with gold sandals.
Ex:Image result for hip body chain
Just to give it some SSSAAASSSSSSπŸ‘…
Ex:Image result for gold sandals
Don't want it to be too hooker. #PG even tho you look #RatedR πŸ’£
These are my Top picks for Fashion Tuesday #FT, hopefully this trend makes a move !
Let me know what you think or if you're sticking or ditching ✅
(Collaboration in the works for next Fashion Tuesday... Hopefully it falls through) 
(#Spoiler #NM #LWDC) πŸ™ stay tuned 


Yannn Yannn or Laur Laur?
Image result for yanny or laurel
Okay this thing is happening again w/ what you see or what you hear b.s. 
So i jumped on it and swear to swear at first i heard laurel but as i continued to listen to it i heard yanny. Technically i heard both. I can hear frequency so easily and i feel like its meshed together. Now the whole meaning about what you hear is kinda baffling, like okay square me out to be blah blah blah. In other words its a distraction and most of everybody has tried it. But some people have fought about it πŸ˜‚ But I am actaully over it has of now and i want to know who's behind this crap?πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ because first it was the blue/white, gold/white dress and now its the listening part what's next 'what do you taste" lol. 

Tell me what you heard! Tell me how you feel about it or the meaning! I'm curious πŸ˜‡


E Y E B R O W Art
Mint Brows 
I chose #MintBrows because I'm such a fan of Zoe Chinloy's work! She is a Master microblading artist! She is very passionate about the beauty industry and time after time she lets her followers know what happens during her classes for microblading, what to expect and is a mento  after the two-day training. Her brows speak for themselves. Mint Brow is a business that has services from being a esthetician, message therapist, Lash Tech etc. It's actually pretty dope even how it's presented. I have been following Mint Brows since 2016 and i do plan to take a class from her. Let me just say the vibe is "you get what you pay for". Mint Brows is all about coin! 
S/O to all the passionate Microbladers πŸ’Ž

Sound Vibes♫♪♬
Image result for khalid ft normani bbma

I'm already a big fan of Khalid music but when I watching the BBMA's, I was all here for this performance w/ Normani. There's been speculation that she is the new Beyonce for this generation and i feel like she does have potential, her moves are killllaaaa!
They brought the sexy and the crowd was living for it.
This song is definitely been playing on my playlist ♪♫♫


Fashion Tuesday isssssa wrap! 
Check out my next blog on thursday shade🐸☕
Follow Me on My IG Page @ovoxobriii_
Follow me on my Snap @Berna143
Follow Me on Twitter @ovoxo_berna
 Like, Comment, & Share ❤
p.s. if you would like a topic to be discussed

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wednesday Wave :VB

Friday Here !