Fashion Tuesday

Fashion Tuesdays 


Introducing BeauSociety Blog 
The time that i was off and not blogging I was doing some soul searching and really finding the depth that i want to bring to this blog. Blogging is a hobby for me, it lets me express how i can connect with people through different subjects and being able to talk about topics that is trending right now. It brings Society together and I love introducing topics that some people are not aware of or have the same interests in me. Networking is EVERYTHING. 
Beau Society is my new blog make over. changed just a little bit but there's more or improving. 
btw I absolutely love collaborations. 


LIVELY ॥॥॥॥॥॥


LIVELY is an online store that merchandises bras, underwear, swimwear, bodysuits, and fragrances. They had me at bodysuits๐Ÿ’˜. I'm collaborating with LIVELY because I like how they incorporate curvy women in there line. That to me is inspiring because curvy women need love tIoo.
Now lets get into details with the wear i chose.
Pic One: It is under the bralette category/ Five colors it comes in
I chose this as my pick because i like the v-style that it is. It actually shown in black but i chose a nude color because I'm obsessed with nude colors. It gives you that lace feel.

The Long-Lined Lace Bralette


Pic Two: Is categorized under bras/ Only three colors to choose from
I like this bra because its a gray color and i like the support it gives your breast. This bra would be a good for casual day and this bralette would come in handy. 

The Retro Ribbed Bralette

(for sure digging the bralettes)

Pic Three: No WIRE Bra/ In two colors (black preferred)
Now I'm the type of girl that likes wireless bra's. Because 70% of time wire bra's get on my nerves. If you're going to be wearing a wire bra, it needs to be good quality. This look is nice because its a color that can match anything. Deep V front means you can wear this plunge bra under pretty much anything.
Front-adjusting straps for quick and easy fixes. The back J-hook converts to a racerback bra.

The Deep V No-Wire


This is my first collaboration ๐Ÿ’ž
10% Discount Code: AMB-Ovoxobriii_


Why Its Important To Have A Morning Skin Care Cleanser ๐Ÿ’†๐Ÿ’น

Protection: While you sleep, your body is working hard to repair. During this time, your skin will release toxins leaving a fill, your body will re-absorb them and can cause future break outs and damage. 
Oily & Acne Prone: It's essential to cleanse your skin in the AM with a key ingredient of salicylic acid to help control and prevent over-active sebaceous(oil) glands. Between 9am-11am our bodies testosterone secretion is at the highest it will be in the next 24hrs. You want to prevent oil from clogging pores by preparing our skin for the hormone boost. 
Dry & Sensitive: You want to use a gentle cleanser that will not strip your skinbut also helps boost the skins barrier.Using a cleanser that has hydrating humectants  and fatty acids, like ceramides, shea butter, and natural oils, will help to keep your skin healthy moisturized throughout the day 
Preventative: During the day our bodies are fighting against Pollutants, UV rays, Dirt, Bacteria, and other factors that cause free radical damage which can lead to pre-mature aging and damage to our cells. If you simply use a cleanser that is full of antioxidants, it helps build a reservoir in your body to protect against these free radicals and the damage they cause to skin. (the sun is our worst enemy) 
You be amazed that not most people are aware of how it is important to treat and take care of your skin. 
Cleansing your skin is the first step on taking care of your skin.

AstroWorld Band Wagon 
Image result for astroworld
Besides Scorpion, I've been jamming out to ASTROWORLD๐ŸŽข
More than one song that I jam out to. For me this album was different and i like how Travis Scott incorporated old school hooks like 'Fuck the club up' which references to THREE SIX Mafia, The Weeknd collaboration is one of my favorites. Let's not forget that the Drake and Swae Lee collab was pretty lit too. 5% Tint was also a banger for me and the list goes on. Now the Nicki Minaj album did not do anything for me and it didn't really catch my attention. Astroworld  was highly anticipated but for sure executed my expectations. 







Fashion Tuesday isssssa wrap for this BeauSociety Blog! 
Check out my next blog on thursday shade๐Ÿธ☕
Follow Me on My IG Page @ovoxobriii_
Follow me on my Snap @Berna143
Follow Me on Twitter @ovoxo_berna
 Like, Comment, & Share ❤
p.s. if you would like a topic to be discussed

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wednesday Wave :VB

Friday Here !