Fashion Tuesday 

VMA's πŸ†

Who watched the VMA's? Well some shade was thrown! Celebrities rocking different styles from various designers! Fashion Tuesday is dedicated to the VMA's obviously.  I'm going to be talking tea with all the shade that was thrown, going over looks, best dressed and welllpppp worst dressed! 
The red carpet was fun watching because that is where everyone was debuting. Now Cardi B did a good job with the intro! She is so hilarious !!  I knew that wasn't her baby but she had her baby daddy shook. Cardi B already announced that she was not going to take her daughter or expose her to the VMA's so i was like "Whats going on?" but i have to give it to her because what she pulled was funny and smart. Honestly that is how you pull up with an Award(s)! Congratulations ! 


Image result for 2018 vmas
Image result for 2018 vmas

SHHHHHOOOOOOOK
Image result for 2018 vmas

How about Keven Hart and Tiffany Haddish throwing shade left and right! 
TIffany had the ultimate shade when she congratulated Camila Cabello then snubbed Fifth Harmony while at home watching. Look she is a comedian and a damn good one but this was super petty but you never know at the VMA's!

Image result for vmas 2018 first awardImage result for nicki minaj defends normani

But Tiffany got that pettiness back once Nicki Minaj was awarded.
Nicki Minaj: " Don’t be coming for Fifth Harmony because Normani is that bitch"
Yessssss honey yessss. 
Entertaining or what??!!!
But honestly this is how all women should defend other women 
but Nicki has been a litttle petty this entire week on #Queen Radio 

Fast→Forward

Image result for jlo vma 2018 gifs

Jennifer Lopez came to serve!!!!!!!!!!
JLo came through for the Latinos! She was the first latina female to win Video Vangaurd Award and that is like the biggest award for the VMA's. Big Congrats to that and that is something to celebrate. 
I loved every outfit she wore last night and i was digiging her and A-rods chemistry. 
Image result for jlo arod vmas 2018 gifsImage result for jlo arod vmas 2018 gifs

haha!

Relationship Goals Asfck!

Now lets get down to real business!
Who Was Best Dressed?
↓↓↓↓↓↓

Image result for best dressed vma's 2018

Shay Mitchele S L A Y E D ←
I'm calling this color the burnt orange
with a hint of bling blinggyyy
I feel like the dress type fits her well
sleek dewy hair to the back is on point.
She absolutely bombed the VMA's
she was always my favorite on #PrettyLittleLiars !
100!

Image result for best dressed vmas 2018

Sheer Lace Sheer Lace  is in!
This see through bodysuit is beautiful.
her figure goes well with this look.
One of my personal favorite  looks

Image result for best dressed vmas 2018

Ashanti is super bomb!
she always comes in clutch with her looks.
Love Love Love

Image result for best dressed vmas 2018

Cardi B was also slaying
but I have to be honest, I hated the hair !

Worst Dressed πŸ’€

Image result for best dressed vmas 2018

I was not here for it.
I get it, its the VMA's but I more into classy looks when it comes to award shows.
I'd probably be more into it if it was close to Halloween but issssa NO.

Image result for worst dressed vmas 2018

Of course there is a Amber Rose there is Blacchyna
This wasn't very Angel Kardashian πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Blacchyna does not have bad style but for the VMA's she should've done a different look.

Image result for worst dressed vmas 2018
Asian Doll

These were my highlighted visuals of the VMA's 
All performances were unique in their different way and it's beautiful how every artist brings different messages in their music. 

Plus, I discovered new artists that I wasn't aware about but for sure it's different tuning. 

Comment below

Let me know what you thought or if you didn't really care!
I want to know !





 isssssa wrap for this BeauSociety Blog! 
Check out my next blog on thursday shade🐸☕
Follow Me on My IG Page @ovoxobriii_
Follow me on my Snap @Berna143
Follow Me on Twitter @ovoxo_berna
 Like, Comment, & Share ❤
p.s. if you would like a topic to be discussed


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wednesday Wave :VB

Friday Here !