What are your Inspirations ?

Fashion Tuesday 
Image result for fashion gifs


Hello Lovelies 
We are reaching towards the middle of December! Wow this year is almost over!
I can say 2018 has really made me grow and I've accomplished certain goals. 
I have big plans for 2019 & I'm always going to speak into existence because I deserve what I continuously visualize. 

So, on that note I'm starting off with what inspires me. 

Inspo✨Look
LEopard print
I changed up the style because i like to having something different as in looks.
Looks are always meant to kill. 

Details:
The shirt is a see-through leopard turtleneck.
Bralette is customized because you can either wear it on top of the leopard shirt or under. 
I pick the bralette going on top because that is trendier.
For the bottoms i really wanted it to be bold and a color I think that needs to be trendy this time of year and I went with a mustard color. 
Mustard is a little outdated but for some reason I'm attracted to this color and there must be more looks with this color. 
For shoes i could've went black but it needed its own taste, so I went with a brownish mustard color... more on the brownish side but totally matches with the leopard shirt if anything. The two tones between the bottoms and pumps gives this look a unique style and is also stepping out of the comfort of always choosing black. 
Black purse is super essential. period. 
Black trench is included but is meant to stay on the shoulders. 
Jewelry remains gold with hoops with a thin chain.
Nude lips.

  Gold shimmer eyelids. 

(by the way my best friend said this outfit reminds her of the walk it like i talk video with the migos & drake...) #DamnBihh 


Where the bag at πŸ’°


Image result for camo coach purse

Name: COACH CAMO GREEN MULTI FILE CROSSBODY
The last time i was at the outlets i checked into COACH.
this design comes in many forms of purses.
I instantly fell in love because its got a coma feel to and it is a crossbody.
Crossbody  has been my thing because ever since i had my daughter i feel like this was easy access for me and being still fashionable when it comes to a purse. So this will probably be my favorite until i don't have to have my daughters bag anymore since she will be older. I still love handbags though. 
This coach purse also comes with a matching wallet!

More Knowledge ForeverπŸ“š

Now i love books, especially if it is teaching you something.
Us human beings are so powerful and not many people know the potential.
Our minds hold everything especially your future.

This book has taught me how affirmations are important and giving meaning to some bible scriptures. How everything is related to what we think. 
Im looking into reading more books with this author because this has really helped me and i feel like everybody needs to read this book. 
If you can check it out, promise you won't regret it.  



Astrology♐ is my Key πŸ”‘
Image result for astrology

Astrology is my inspiration because I feel that it's true. 
We are given signs for a reason and the different seasons have meaning as well. 
I like to keep up with astrology because it gives me faith in myself to know the type of attitude I should have for the month and how to accomplish my goals.
Now for some of you, you probably think this is crazy but if you do your research and follow some astrologers on Instagram just, so people can see the importance of handling emotions and actions when certain aspects hit your life. 
Open minded. 

Comment below or shoot me a DM on Instagram letting me know you fck with astrology!!! 

Vacation Destination 
Image result for vacations

Now of course vacations are my inspiration.  
Everyone will always need a vacation. 
It is super essential to take a trip(s).
Vacations are meant to reward yourself so that when it's back to grind time you can fulfill
your dreams. My last vacation was Key West, FL and I had the time of my life. 
Being able to experience a new destination is always exciting but it really gave me inspiration to see more places and be able to check this off my bucket list. 
Little ol me from New Mexico saw the beaches in Florida now that I accomplished something because I've always strived for travel. The point is that it's important to take these types of trips because you feel more live and thankful. 

What destination have you gone too & you've grown from it?
Let me know! 
I love hearing other people's story as well. 

& if you haven't gone on a good trip, let me know where you'd want to go! 


How are you doing your shopping?

Image result for Online ShoppingImage result for mall shopping

Now this year it's being more popular for people to do their shopping online versus in store.
I'm on both sides.
I did maybe like three items for online and did the rest in store. 
I'm doing mine most of in store because I like to see things for myself or even the deals. 
But i did my investigating and every store I went into or was buying from i asked how it is this holiday season and i have to say 4 out of 6 all said that hasn't been busy like the past few years.
A little bit of a shocker but just means the world is evolving towards online. 

Alright everybody that is all I have for today! 
Comment below or Hit my dm and let me know what you think! 

Like I said last Thursday I'm focusing on being consistent and showing good content.








Stay Tuned 



Follow Me on My IG Page @beausocietybriii_

Follow me on my Snap @Berna143

Follow Me on Twitter @beausocietybrii 

 Like, Comment, & Share ❤


p.s. if you would like a topic to be discussed


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wednesday Wave :VB

Friday Here !