Happy Holidays



 

Image result for holiday gifs


The Holidays are here! 
& yes, my tree was set up real early this year .... I be going through some thangs, but I love it and it’s here and it gives me the energy to do my Christmas shopping early.
Just so I get it done and over with.
Lately it has been a bit hectic for me, but I'm trying and all I can do is take everything one step at a time. No Thursday shade even though there is hella tea.
Keeping it classy and cute and showing love to Fashion Tuesdays since it's been a minute.
I'm kicking in full gear and will be back on the regular schedule.

Tuesdays & Thursdays.

A  LOOK 🍁

Winter

Details :
Skirts are absolutely in this fall/winter.
Express has really cute skirts.
I did not display any tights or leggings but it is optional.
I chose high boots because i feel that is cozy but still looking like a meal. 🍑
For the makeup look I chose maroon color themed with soft and dark browns as well as neutral colors to lighten up the look or smoky look is ideal too.
Snake print is popular this time of year and I am living for it.
Cheetah/leopard has always been a fall or winter look but snake print is a vibe.
I did a nude trench coat just so that neutral color can have a good blend and not be so darkened with black.


Another 1 🔍
Boujie

Details :
I'm calling this look HELLA BOUJIEEE
Pull up looking like this & I guarantee you won't regret it.
I have the fur coat on display because it suitable for the winter weather.
For the tops I chose a black crop top with a see-through Gucci tank.
Black pencil skirt because it gives a dressy look.
For the hooves I chose a snake print strap heel.
As in makeup a defined contour look.
With a light and dark lip just depending on the look.
Gold jewelry will pretty much go with anything and, that's always my go-to.

I always like to do 2 or more options when it comes to the purses, shades, or even the look because realistically anything can change when an accessory doesn't match or even the outfit so it’s good to have a little more option.

Comment below and let me know how you feel about these looks!
↓↓↓↓↓↓↓
What other looks would you like to see!



SAGGGGGG SEASON 

Image result for sagittarius

Tisssssssss MY SEASON 
Sagittarius season is here, and this means chasing your visualizations🌠 
During this season it comes with a lot of emotional processing since in Sagittarius season cycle this is component that occurs. Mercury retrograde entered Dec 1st so things have been tense, and communication probably has been uncensored.  Mercury goes direct, on December 6, and with that, more clarity will come. You have the answers. Listen to them as they appear. They bear fruits for the new season. Sagittarius is a mutable fire sign, and it's known for being worldly, inspired, philosophical, and a total seeker truth and knowledge. The sign's unbridled optimism and open-mindedness is a most welcome vibe as we descend into the final weeks of 2018.

Embrace this season because this is a jump start for the new year coming.


Album Drop 💽
Image result for meek mill championships

Now let me just say I'M FEELING the WHOLE album. 
Meek outdone himself. 
I have a couple of favorites
-Uptown Vibes 
-ON ME 
-What's Free 
-Respect* 
-Splash Warning 
-Going Bad 
-Almost Slipped 
-24/7*
-Stuck in My Ways
-Dangerous 

The beats had me boppin. This project for Meek Mill is a championship since what's been happening to him with his legal actions. Also i haven't like his music since his Dreams Worth More Than Money album. But as far as lyrics i think everyone who collaborated with meek really showed out. I'll probably be bumping this album for awhile until next year but there are more albums coming from various artist so we will see! 
🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆


Stay Tuned 



Follow Me on My IG Page @beausocietybriii_

Follow me on my Snap @Berna143

Follow Me on Twitter @beausocietybrii 

 Like, Comment, & Share ❤


p.s. if you would like a topic to be discussed

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wednesday Wave :VB

Friday Here !