Thursday Shade 🍡🐸

October 26, 2017
SHADE, SHADE, SHADE!!!!!
Image result for cuffing season meme
So ...... this topic was brought to my attention the other day by my friend... 
Summer has been over and now fall is in full effect but honestly it feels like winter is gonna come strong 😈
Everyone has heard of #CuffingSeason and this is the time of year that most people are in relationships. My opinion is i don't like it because a season should not determine whether you wanna be in a relationship or not. But i have seen it 😭😭😭 and i might've been a suspect back in 2012 ! LOL!
Just keeping it real. Im sure i am not the only oneπŸ‘€
Not gonna lie... Holidays do make people wanna be in a relationship... this is the time of year that nobody wants to be single or .... third wheel. 
Now i interviewed a few people this is there response:
(For the privacy of my acquaintances I chose to remain them anonymous) 
1st Person: I feel personally it is dumb.... if you wanna be cuff do it because you want to not because its a trend or its a "name" , to be cuffed takes a lot of time not a season. 
2nd Person: I think it's a perfect season, that's when all the love comes in and possibly babies and you get to go to your spouses house and eat all the food the fam made. Can't beat that. 
3rd person: ALL FOR CUFFING SEASON, even though i have not been in the situation because most of my choice in men turned out to be pussy's, but I'm down for it because i like a freak a leak ! 😁
Cuffing Season is more relatable for people that are single than as for couples that been together for more than one year. ✌


The F E E L I N G


During the fall and winter I become so attracted to lingerie. I already love lingerie but this time of year i feel like I'm more interested in it and Victoria Secret has their annual lingerie show during the month of November. I love maroons, navy blue, black, tan/brown colored lingerie. 
I chose this photo because it comes as a sexy look and mostly because I'd wear this behind close doors for my man πŸ’‹ plus with a nice silky robe. What i like about this piece is the color, the pattern, and its high waist. See through lingerie has became popular due to Celebrities wearing it as a top or onsie. I like the trend but i like this trend for a night out not a during the day. 


D O L L 

#NewMerch
I've always been a Kardashian fan! Currently Kourtney is my favorite. To Me she is inspiring when it comes to being a mother, her work out routine is intense, her food diet is like out of this world... 
She basically is organic. Probably the most original Kardashian since she has her unique style compared to her other sisters. She recently came out with her new clothing line from Pretty Little Things. Now this clothing line is not for me, obviously because I'm not petite nor do i want to be because i love my curves. This clothing line is perfect for size zero to five maybe six but that's even pushing it lol. I'm actually surprised that she came out with a clothing line because she rarely does these type of deals well her sisters are the ones mostly into clothing lines but Kourtney is the last one of the bunch to collect those extra coins and I ain't hating. 


SKIN CARE πŸ’†


Image result for eminence bright skin cleanser
Skin care is major key for me! I've always been into skin and interested in helping others maintain their skin. I am currently a Aesthetician but I am still in the process of educating my self into advance skin care. 
Now, here we have a cleanser. This cleanser is from Eminence which is a organic skin care line. This line is very popular but pricey and worth it. I got introduce to Eminence when i was in basic skin care classes. I absolutely fell in love with this cleanser because with these Eminence products they go a long way. With just a pea size of product with a splash of water makes the product be able to spread all on the face and neck. What i like about this cleanser that its super gently, it feels like a creamy texture but as soon as you start cleansing your face it automatically starts doing its job. I have hyper pigmentation which mans i have dark spots due to the sun and the un proper way of skin care from the past. (highly recommend you have a skin care regime)
This is my go to and it does last a while if you use it properly. 
Benefits:
 Removes impurities, hydrates the skin and diminishes discoloration for a more even complexion. Bearberry and Gigawhite combine in this face wash to provide a powerful lightening effect to fade age spots, hyperpigmentation and dark spots.
You can locate this product on the Eminence.com page or Amazon. 
↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑πŸ‘


Hyaluronic Acid Serum for Skin- 100% Pure-Highest Quality, Anti-Aging Serum-- Intense Hydration + Moisturizer, Non-greasy, Paraben Free, Vegan-Best Hyaluronic Acid Serum (Pro Formula)
Now this product comes in handy! This is Hyaluronic Serum and this is good for all skin types. This is a natural product. It keeps you hydrated and helps your skin be moisturized. I tell everybody that ask for my advice when they have issues with there skin. This is a good combination with a regular skin care routine. 
Benefits:
As body collagen declines, the appearance of wrinkles and discoloration become more visible. Maximizing collagen levels will keep skin supple. Hyaluronic acid keeps collagen synthesis up, as well as retaining skin moisture, contributing to the anti-aging benefits to the skin.
You can find this product on Amazon! 

New Artist ALERT♪♫♬

Image result for saweetie

She goes by her instagram name @Saweetie.
I recently discovered her and i like her raps to old school beats. She has a different taste but i like it because her lyrics go a long way for me. I can admit she is beautiful and she can rhyme. 
From her song "Icy Girl"  these lyrics do it for me ↓
"Ask me if I’m rollin’ with some Gucci b*tch I might be
It’s very unlikely my wrist ain’t looking icy
Charging by the minute cause my time is very pricey
Yea, I be where the bosses be
Judging from my vibe you can feel it in my energy
Stacking paper steadily so I can live in luxury
Looking in the mirror I thank God for what I’m about to be"
Check it out ↓
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wji4b2jjYOk

"High Maintenance" 
"And that’s word to my mother
She the Filipino queen
And she hella high maintenance
I’ma get her what she need
That’s some bling, that’s some rings
Man that’s all on me
Clear her closet out
And take her on a shopping spree
That's right
Icy"
Check her out and let me know what you think! She still hasn't really been exposed that i know of but she is somewhat popular and has been dating Diddy combs son.
 Is she artist material? 



Okay That's all i have for today! I will be posting another  blog tomorrow #FRiYAY 
Hope you enjoyed this blog. Comment, Share, Like ! I like feedback! 
                                                                       -OVOXOBRIII πŸ”Ό

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wednesday Wave :VB

Friday Here !